FS/FT - RAM. Lots and lots of RAM. 2 Gb DDR2 DIMMs, 667, fully buffered.

• Members

I'm not in the business, but I've wound up w/ a dozen 4 Gb memory kits, (2 x 2 Gb DIMMs) and you can have 'em cheap. New items in their original factory-sealed packaging. (I've got a few used ones too, and hell, you can have those for free if you're feeling lucky.)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134630&Tpk=KTD-WS667%2f4G

Mainly used in Dell PowerEdge servers, PowerVault NAS and Precision workstations, but can also be used in most machines using PC2 5300 memory.

I'm looking for between 60 - 75 per kit, depending on how many you buy, how much of a hassle you make the process for me, and what your attitude is like. Also open to trades for the usual stuff- guitars, pedals, amps, cabs, etc. Especially interested in looper pedals w/ memory and PAF type buckers

Thanks.

• Members

I'm not in the business, but I've wound up w/ a dozen 4 Gb memory kits, (2 x 2 Gb DIMMs) and you can have 'em cheap. New items in their original factory-sealed packaging. (I've got a few used ones too, and hell, you can have those for free if you're feeling lucky.)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134630&Tpk=KTD-WS667%2f4G

Mainly used in Dell PowerEdge servers, PowerVault NAS and Precision workstations, but can also be used in most machines using PC2 5300 memory.

I'm looking for between 60 - 75 per kit, depending on how many you buy, how much of a hassle you make the process for me, and what your attitude is like. Also open to trades for the usual stuff- guitars, pedals, amps, cabs, etc. Especially interested in looper pedals w/ memory and PAF type buckers

Thanks.

Trade ya a set of PRS SE Humbuckers in minty condition for a set? And if you twist my arm, you can throw me some free used ones too. lol :love:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived