FS: Black MacBook 2.4Ghz, Maxed 4GB RAM, 250 GB HD

• Members

Hi,

I unfortunately need money, so I have to let my prized MacBook go. It is less than a year old, and is absolutely pristine. It has no issues at all, and hasn't in it's entire life. I maxed this computer out with 4GB of RAM and a 250 GB Hard Drive. All these upgrades totaled over 1700 less than a year ago. The battery holds a great charge, and I just tested it to make sure as I have used the battery the little. I have all the original materials and everything that came with it.

Again, specs:

2.4 GHz

13.1"

Black

250 GB Hard Drive

4GB RAM

I will also include a cheapy neoprene case. It's kept this scratch-free and perfect. They don't even make the black color anymore (when I bought it is was an option for 100 dollars more).

I'm looking for offers right now, but please be reasonable. Again, battery is great...no dead pixels...no scratches...upgraded every way.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

Hi all,

Not looking for trades, but thank you for the offers. I will price this at 1250 OBO, and that will include Logic Express 8. A comparably-equipped current Mac Laptop would be 1499 (2.53 Ghz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD). This comes with Logic Express 8 and is almost completely new. Also, to answer the questions this does have a removable battery unlike the new MB's.

Ask any questions or anything, I really need to sell this.

Thanks.

Archived