Sign in to follow this  
Eugene

E-MU ESC sound libraries for Emulator X Proteus X (original)

I have for sale E-MU sound libraries, all in absolutely new condition, in original boxes and manuals, they can used with software samplers Emulator X/X2, Proteus X/X2/VS (VS can be downloaded from emu.com site for free). It has really original hardware sounds of great E-MU sound modules like: MO'Phatt, Xtreme Lead-1, Virtuoso 2000, Protean station, Orbit V2, Planet Earth and other, also many DVD with the amazing E-MU sample libraries!!!!

I have complete set that now on emu site there: click here except of Platinum 88 and Symphonic Orchestra (sold)

Actual pix of boxes here

My price is $200 (overal original price is more than $1000).

Good day,

Just found you.

I would like to purchase this from you, if it has not already been purchased or whatnot.

I have EMU equipment as well, Also, the Proteus X2, Proteus VX, and Emulator X3.

I have some Libraries.  I used to have Techno Synth Construction Yard, and then

the day came that My Drive just broke, no OS, and I could not recover the Software.

I tried to build a New Old Machine, IBM Thinkpad t530i, put Windows XP 32 Bit, and

installed pretty much all of the Drivers I can find that will work with this New Old

Offline Computer.  I cannot Authorize my Emulator X3 anymore, no service, or servers

active.  Same goes with a couple of my Libraries, I cannot find the Original CD for

Techno Synth Construction Yard, Planet Earth, and Beat Garden, I have ISO archives

of those; however, not good enough to allow Authorization to pass, I get Failed every time.

So, now this leads me into this, not a high priority; however, I found your listing, and

wonder, if you still have these to sell.  Please advise

I thank you and hope you, your families, and friends have a great week.

-Alex
772 8072295

(I have a cool Voice Mail Greeting !!!)