Huge Trade List

• Members

Thanks for taking the time to check out my trade list of gear. I realize that I am new to this community and some of you may be weary of that, however I assure that I can provide reference to past ebay transactions and was referred by fellow Carmony Central community members. For an Ebay feedback profile check out my profile bobonblonde.

I have a huge list of things that I would like to trade out from collecting over the years and what items I'm looking for. Cash offers are cool but I would rather trade around for stuff, hit me up with offers!

Looking for Guitar and recording related stuff, Tube amps only such as a Fender 70's Silverface Heads/Combos, Orange Tiny Terror, Carvin Bel-Air, interesting guitar effect pedals or TC Helicon Voice Pedals, Gibson/Epiphone and Fender guitars, Acoustic or Electric. Recording mics, API Lunchbox, and other outboard recording preamps are great too.

Recording Gear:

Rock Solid Apple G5 Dual 1.8ghz 4 gigs of ram/OSX 10.4.11 with Pro Tools 7.4Le and a ton of Plug-ins 2 hard drives and a 19 inch flat monitor

Music Production Toolkit for Pro Tools Le 7.4

Line 6 Gearbox

Digitech S100 multi-effect rack unit

3 Behringer Ultrapatch Pro patchbays

Tons of TRS cables

Guitar Amplifiers:

1947 Epiphone Electar Zephyr

Epiphone Valve Jr

Fender Stage 112 Deluxe (powers on/no sound)

Guitar Pedals:

Digitech RP100

Zoom Bass 506

Rocktron Zombie Distortion

Boss DF-2 Distortion Feedbacker

Boss-BF2 Flanger Geren Label Taiwan

Digitech Digi-Delay

Digitech Multi-Chorus

MXR DoubleShot Distortion

Electro-Harmonix Nano Soul Preacher Compressor

Guitars:

Mid 90's Hamer Slammer DC Black/tortoise pickgaurd/ rosewood neck 2 Humbuckers Gig Bag

Archived