FS/FT: HP Multitouch Tablet Laptop TX2Z-1000

kbr

• Members

Brand: HP

Processor Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2

Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz Screen Size: 12.1 inches (Multi-touch)

Processor Configuration: Dual Core Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium

Memory (RAM): 3 GB Primary Drive: DVD-RW

Hard Drive Capacity: 320 GB

Graphics: ATI Radeon 3200

The HP tx2z-1000 tablet laptop is in very good condition with the charger and a sleeve case included. The battery grants about an hour of run time currently. This laptop has a touchscreen and it can swivel around so you can use the touch feature only. This also has the touchscreen pen and the media center remote. Originally ran Vista Home Premium but i have a Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade disk and key (100% authentic) that you can have for 50 dollars extra and you must send me an pm when you purchase it saying you want Windows 7 Ultimate installed instead of the default Vista installation. Either way I'll do a fresh install of the operating system on shipment.

I'll accept trades for 8GB or Apple Ram for a Mid 2010 Macbook Pro (Only Apple or OWC), 256GB Crucial Real SSDs, and 30" 2560 x 1600 LED Backlit LCDs, I'l add cash if necessary

$550 Shipped (Paypal is fine)

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Members

You can't get a tablet with a mutitouch screen and stylus input with an Intel processor. This isn't just a laptop. Anyway, this processor is far faster than the intel ULV processors they're using now. This saves you more than half off those as well.

Archived