Dell Mini 10v Hackintosh for sale, with upgraded RAM and warranty

• Members

I'm in San Antonio, Texas - if you're local it would save on shipping. I also have it listed locally.

I am selling my Hackintosh Dell Mini.

2GB RAM, upgraded from the 1GB they come with.

160GB HD

Mac OSX 10.6.7.

EXTENDED battery for about 8 hours of battery life (now bad! :facepalm:).

Everything works, sound, wifi, USB ports, multi-touch touchpad, external monitor port, webcam, Bluetooth, card reader, etc.

I also have the latest version of iLife '11 installed with the latest iTunes, iPhoto, Garageband etc.

This is less than half the price of a MacBook Air 11". :)

BIOS is A06. Used Netbook Bootmaker and Netbook Installer to handle all the drivers. http://code.google.com/p/netbook-installer/

The drivers are installed for the Dell touchpad, so you have multi-touch (use two fingers to scroll, one to move the cursor, just like on a real Mac) and like I said, all ports and outputs work great.

Of course this comes with the power supply too.

Technical Details

Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.6GHz, 512K cache, 533MHz FSB)

2GB Memory (533 MHz DDR2)

160GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

Media Card Reader

Wireless 802.11b/g Mini Card

Integrated Audio

10/100 Ethernet

3 USB Ports

Integrated analog microphone

Bluetooth

10.1" Glossy Display

Integrated Intel Media Accelerator Graphics

Built-in 1.3MP Webcam

You can of course re-load Windows on this one if you don't like Mac OSX.

The Bad!

The battery just went out, so I lowered the price to allow for that. Either I can buy a new one and re-list, but I figured if someone wanted to do this on their own (and choose the regular or extended life battery) they could do that. The netbook works fine without it as long as the power cord is plugged in, obviously. The battery isn't covered by the warranty as it's considered a consumable.

I know it's the battery, because I went to Batteries Plus and had them slap a new one in it and it worked/charged it fine.

The service code is "jy15qk1" so you can check it on Dell's website and verify that the warranty is good until the end of November of this year! You can also verify the configuration.

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/my_systems_info/details?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dfh&~ck=mn&~tab=2

5N95G15X23E93N53Hec89717ff6c45d7f1767.jp5L95N15Fa3k73G83Nbc8921c64ef242ed1f3f.jp

5Ne5I75J73k93L53Fac896c9badecb49219e1.jp

5N45Lb5Ef3K33Jc3p2c899669849924f61ed0.jp

Archived