Nice PA gear for sale

david s

• Members

Please note: Looking for local sale or a drive-and-meet arrangement for the items listed. All gear is approximately 3 years old, (unless otherwise noted) and has been gigged 1 weekend a month. All gear in perfect working order and in very good to excellent condition.

(2) Ultimate Support Telelock stands used for EF508s. Rated at 150 pounds. Stands come in padded Ultimate Support bag. Stands are mint and less than 2 years old. $150 for pair in bag.

(1) 6-space wood & covered amp rack with heavy duty hardware and latches. $50 ON HOLD!!!

New guy here, but can provide references. This PA gear (no board) was enough to handle clubs up to about 400 people and literally pounded on the few outdoor gigs my band did. The sub is a perfect match to the cabs and provides unlimited bone-crushing low end.

All cabs are too heavy to ship and I do not have the original shipping cartons so wouldn't trust aftermarket packaging.

Again, will deliver or meet within reason of NE Ohio.

Thanks for looking

david

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

How far would you be willing to drive? I'm very interested in the EF508's

Bilbo:

Where do you live? Hopefully, we can make this work. Road trip not out of the question.

Just to give you an idea, my home is near the intersections of I-76 and I-71. I'm about 30 min from Cleveland and 1.5 hours from Columbus. Pittsburg is about 2.5 hours, same for Detroit.

Let me know and thanks for your interest.

dave

• Members

David,

I'm on the Illinois Indiana border about 45 miles south of Interstate 70. If you would meet me half way I'd sure take those off your hands! Dayton would be real doable for me on a weekend.

Bill

You have a PM. I think we can make this work this weekend.

dave

• Members
Hey Guys,

Here's a bump for the rest of David's Equipment. I just bought the Yorkville cabinets off him, and they were in much better shape than I expected. I thought this was a great transaction, and David is a great guy to deal with.

BILBO
:thu:

Thanks Bilbo! Appreciated the great transaction on your part as well. Great to meet you, if only for a short time. Enjoy the cabs and thanks for the bump!

dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ultimate Support Telelock stands are still available. Complete STEAL at $150 plus shipping. Most places are selling each tripod for $100 or more. The Ultimate carrying case another 30.

These are mint and been used at about a dozen gigs. They can be shipped very easily.

C'mon ... somebody buy these! :blah:

dave

Archived