Crown Amp

HotSkillet

• Members

I am selling ONE Crown Ultra-tech 4040. It is the SAME model as the CE-4000, but this was manufactured solely for Sam Ash Music stores - just a different enclosure. It rocks! If you need reassurance, call or write Crown and you will get the same answer.

This amp is in incredible condition with very little rack rash anywhere on it. We just checked & cleaned it internally, so no dust bunnies are rolling around inside either.

Here's a quote from Sam Ash's site: "Crown UltraTech UT4040 Power Amplifier

Built to provide reliable performance even in hostile environments, the 4040 delivers a solid 1800 watts per channel (both channels driven) into 2 Ohms, 1200 watts into 4 Ohms and 600 watts into 8 Ohms. The Crown 4040 is well suited for nightclub and DJ systems,... Our Low Price: $1,049.00 (B-stock)

The CE4000s are going for upwards of $900 - I'm asking $600 plus shipping. I would prefer a US postal money order, but I will accept paypal from a VERIFIED account. As an ebay seller, I'm 100% under the name gear4days. Feel free to email me via ebay if you need to verify me. Pics available after Saturday show.

Archived