FS JBL MPro MP255s 15" Sub cabs

Smittydrums

• Members

I have for sale 2 like new JBL MP255s Dual 15" Bandpass sub cabinets. These cabinets really can pump out some serious bass without using a ton of power. They have 2 15" drivers in each cabinet and the speaker cone travel is controlled by it firing into a chamber that acts like a damper to control cone movement. All I can say is it really works well. I am selling due to having to downsize our gear. We just don't play big places anymore. We have used these for maybe 8 shows. The cabinets have nice casters and big handles that make them easy to move. They can handle up to 2000 watts at 4 ohms. They produce 98 db for 1 watt with a peak of 131 db. They have speakon connections. I need to get 850.00 for the pair. I also ship from my business thus keeping costs down. PM me if interested. I also had custom covers made to protect the fronts during transport and they are included.

Thanks,

Smitty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

hrrrmm... the original post is ONLY 17 months old... if he's still got them that's probably a record. They ARE MPro subs though... so who knows...

I think the record would be that 5 people signed up just to ask him if he still has these speakers.......

Hmmmmm......

Archived