LOTS OF PA GEAR FOR SALE

ricky_lee

• Members

Spring is coming and with it a new Vertec rig. This means that we have got to make some room. Lots of stuff to go out. Make me an offer on anything you see here. Everything has been tested and is working. More to come. Stuff is located in Moorhead, MN 56560 area.

Photos can be viewed: http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r355/ricky_kodadek/

Renkus Heinz dual 15 w/horn mid high pack pair. These were very high end when new. Sound great and the cabs/grilles are solid. Include a pair of spare diaphrams for the horns. Comes with dolly pictured.

3/15 sub. If you want monster low end this is it. Not two, but three 15" JBL drivers in one great big huge box. Includes dolly.

Soundtech ST244 mixer in roadcase.

Yamaha professional single 15/horn mid high pack. Only have one of these used as a drum fill. Works great.

Peavey SP-4 pair. Works.

KB 3014 mains pair. 3 way 2 15, 2 6 horn. One needs a driver replaced. Can handle that before you buy if you would like.

Behringer feedback destroyer

Biamp SX23 Crossover

Rane Ac22 and Ac22b crossovers

DBX 163X compressor

DOD R-815 eq

Presonus ACP88 compressor

Signal Flex EQ

?? Stereo eq good quality.

• Members

Board is 4 aux. Channel eq high, low, sweepable mid. 24 Channel. Soundtech makes great high end pro audio gear. This is just a bit older and lacks modern features needed for a pro audio company, but would make a great bar band or project studio board.

The Rane AC22B is probably the best crossover here. Witch of the three eqs listed are you interested in? I have either the DBX single channel compressor, or the Presonus ACP88 witch is 8 channels.

Make me an offer on the Renkus Heinz. These are really great mains. Renkus-Heinz makes some of the best high end pro audio in the world. If we had 60 of these instead of just the two, we would be using them instead of our EV T215+ tops. for our festivle rig. The pair of replacement diagphrams sell for around $90 each. I can be very reasonable and we need to get this stuff out of the way.

Need $150 for either Rane ($325 new)
$400 for the Presonus ($900 new)
Choice of eqs for $25 each.
biamp sx23 $25
Behringer Feedback Destroyer $50
Soundtech mixer with case $150 seems about the going rate.

The gear is located in Moorhead, MN 56560 you would need to arrange to pick up or freight ship the mixer and mains.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Have you see so suitable packages of leveling?Fast WOW PowerLeveling 55-80, $146.99 with 3000gold, epic flying mount, 225 riding skills, 450 first aids,most class quests & 2 professions to 450 points.Fast Power Leveling Lvl 60-70,$49.99,3-5days with package of 2000 gold and class quests; Fast WoW Power Leveling 55-70, $59.99, 4-6days with 1000G & 225 riding skills. More POWERLEVELING, check www.epicleveling.com

Archived