dbx 1231 EQ and dbx 166 compressor

Tomis17

• Members

I'm trying gather some funds to pay for a new piece of gear I just picked up. Also because I am in that desperate need of money, I will go ahead and list a couple of mixer for sale.

dbx Driverack PX powered speaker management system in absolute mint condition. I have only had it for 3 mos. I haven't even used it for a gig yet. Includes an RTA mic. It will be shipped with original box and manual. Asking $300 plus shipping.

dbx 231 equalizer - It's in good working order. Only thing is that a couple of the bands have broken off. Asking $100 plus shipping

dbx 266 compressor - Everything works great and in good comestic condition. No missing knobs. Asking $100 plus shipping

Mackie Onyx 1220 12-channel mixer. It is in mint condition. It has the Mackie Onyx mic pres which are super clean and clear. It also has the Perkins EQ with sweepable mids. Asking $300 plus shipping.

Mackie Onyx 1640 16-channel mixer. I've had this mixer for less than 2 years. I still have the original box and manual. Again it has the Onyx mic pres and Perkins EQs with sweepable mids. This mixer sounds great! Asking $800 plus shipping.

I also have the opitonal firewire card with Tracktion 2 software. This converts either of the Onyx mixer into a DAW for recording. Tracktion 2 is a simple recording software with all the necessary plugins you'll need to record high quality music. I am asking $200 plus shipping.

Adam7-28-09055.jpg?t=1248790441

Adam7-28-09057.jpg?t=1248790510

Adam7-28-09059.jpg?t=1248790548

Adam7-28-09060.jpg?t=1248790581

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

damn, if only the equalizer was a single channel/unit model.

Just use one channel then. You don't always have to use both channels. Two channels will allow you to expand if you ever need to.

ALL ITEMS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE AS I HAVE FOUND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR WHAT I NEEDED TO BUY.

Archived