Feeler: Soundcraft Spirit Folio4 16/4 Mixer, MXL 604 Condenser Pair

injected

• Members

Depending on what happens in the next few days, I may not need sound equipment any longer. I didn't have much to begin with, so I won't have much to sell.

Soundcraft Spirit Folio 4 Mixer. 12 mono XLR/Line channels, 4 Stereo input channels. This is used, probably from the 90s. One channel doesn't work. I couldn't tell you which one, it was sold to me saying one was broken but I never used all inputs so I never found out. I can check if you'd like. One aux bus (out of 8) is out. The Power supply seems to have something happened to it, it's wrapped in black electrical tape. Works flawlessly though, maybe the plastic bit came loose or something.

Loads of features that I don't even know what they do. Lots of buttons and inserts and returns and knobs. Read the manual for more tech stuff. Besides the abovementioned, this thing performs great. Very clean pre's and the sweepable mids were very useful, I loved the sounds it produced.

Feel free to make an offer.... This is just a feeler if I find out I won't need it anymore.

l_b8a83a85059749f4967fe8534fd85787.jpg

Next up - MXL 604 Condenser pair. Comes with XY bar, both omni/cardioid capsules, and wooden velvet-lined boxes. Work flawlessly, these have highpass switches, -10db attenuation, and something else that I don't know what it does. Maybe it's just "normal". Few scuffs on the mics, no bent prongs, nothing like that, just some outside wear. Make offer.

Sorry for the bad pics.

33540482.jpg

21851965.jpg

• Members

The mics come with the wooden velvet lined boxes, 2 capsules: omni and cardioid, and an XY bar for mounting them xy over drums... Are you interested in them? How's $120 shipped. I paid about that much for them off craigslist, and then theres the shipping cost. I would mainly just be getting my money back. I tried em out once but never actually used these.

• Members

Sorry it took so long, I didn't have my good camera until today.

Incoming. Forgot to mention one channel fader, and 2 aux send knobs are missing. You can see them in the first pictures but i forgot to put them in the description

(semi-big size)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/209/dsc02993z.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6995/dsc02992ht.jpg

Archived