1979 Peavey 260 series Monitor Amp

cgibsong002

• Members

$100

Selling my Peavey monitor amp that I just recently got. It's just not really what I'm looking for, I'd like to go rack since I already have my Engl rack pre. I bought it just a few months ago, took it apart, cleaned it all out. Everything works except I don't believe the compressor works. Or maybe it does, but the light doesn't. Not sure. Everything else works 100%. 10 band eq sliders are a bit sticky, guess I didn't re-lube them quite well enough, but the work 100% and there isn't any crackle or anything when moving any knobs/sliders.

Tolex is in good shape albeit a bit dirty. Is also coming away from the unit in the back. It should go back in if you take the back panel off and get it back in.

Any other questions just ask.

$100, will consider trades, but only thing i'm really looking for as of now is... rack power amp, BBE sonic maximizer, maybe some recording stuff/monitor speakers. Maybe other stuff, can't hurt to try.

pm me for pics and questions. I don't have the time to be on here a lot so I may not see if you don't pm me.

Archived