Firepod FS $200 + ship CONUS

nerol1st

• Members

Price is firm. I guess I'm open to trades depending on what you have.

What this does:

This is a recording interface, it allows for up to 10 separate inputs (8 analog, 2 digital) and 10 separate outputs (again 8 analog and 2 digital).

Connection if Firewire 400, but since this unit is not buss powered you can use a 6pin to 4 pin firewire cable if you do not have a 6 pin port (the 2 extra pins are for power). Or if your using a mac that only has an FW800 port an adapter cable will work for that as well. This unit is plug and play on a mac (no drivers or install discs necessary).

This unit can also function as a line mixer when not plugged into a computer.

Comes with cubase LE v1.0.7 This version is very old, it will not run on intel macs and I'm not certain it will run on Vista or 7 either. It's probably possible to get a newer version (I think LE5 is out) from presonus. Cubase LE is OEM software and Steinberg will be of no help.

The mix knob is a little crackly and might need to be replaced down the road. Other than that the unit is in good shape. Presonus is currently calling this model the FP10 instead of the firepod.

The firepod works with all recording software except Pro Tools (pro tools uses proprietary hardware, you need avid or m audio hardware to run pro tools!).

I am selling this unit as is and in the condition it is in, I can post a vid of me running through all the channells on this unit if that makes you comfortable. Comes with software disc, fw400 cable and PSU for firepod.

EDIT: Actually I just fired this thing up again today and tried some contact cleaner on that scratchy knob noted above, it was just dirty I guess and the noise is gone. Unit is in great shape.

Korg Tuner is not for sale. :thu:

3n53kb3oe5U45X05R3aae268101fa6f1c10eb.jp

3n63p43l25V55T15R1aaece67c89a80f819b4.jp

3n43pc3lf5O35S15R1aae8b072b715cf817bd.jp

3k43m83od5P55R25S6aaebb7d0c5bcf6a14ea.jp

Archived