FS/FT: Pearl Export with rack and cymbals

explorer76

• Members

5-piece Pearl Export drum set. Deep forest green. Toms are 12", 13" and 16". Snare is 14". Bass is 22". All drum hardware is in excellent condition. There are no visible dings, dents, or scratches that I can find. No rust on the chrome parts except on the snare. There is some minor rusting on a few of the pegs of the snare. The drums currently have Evans EC2 heads which are fairly new. The bass drum has a Remo powersonic head.

Cymbals are all Sabian. (1) 20" AA ride. (1) XS20 14" hihat pair, (2) AAX 18" dark crashes, (1) AA 18" crash, (1) AAX 16" Dark crash, (1) AA 14" Thin crash. All cymbals are in excellent condition with no cracks. However, the AA 18" crash has one minor chip off the edge and 1/2 in size.

Comes with a Gibraltar curved rack with (2) curved side extentions. (11) clamps, (7) memory clamps and (6) Pearl CH80 boom stands. All of the rack hardware looks brand new. All of the stands look brand new. No missing felt. There is some color coding tape on the rack for setup purposes. There is an extra Pearl tom holder which I use to keep the bass drum in place.

Pearl Eliminator double pedal. This is the high end, double chain model. Was the best available pedal from Pearl at the time of purchase. Originally came with some interchangable cams. Unfortunately, the blue cams were broken but the white and red ones are still good. The pedal shows some wear on the pedals themselves. The cross bar has a bit of wear from when it rubbed against the snare stand at one particular gig. Otherwise it is in perfect working order.

Along with the above I am throwing in some extra stuff. (1) TKL cymbal bag, (1) Powerflex stick bag/holder and some sticks, (1) heavy duty Yamaha straight stand. (2) parts stands. One of these is a boom stand that works perfectly fine. The other is an older single brace stand. The original Pearl single bass drum pedal which was never used. It is brand new. (1) bottle of Sabian cymbal cleaner. There is still more than half of it left. (1) Ratchet style tuning key. (2) extra Sabian cymbals. 1 is an AA 18" Crash with about a 3 inch crack. The other is a B8 14" Hi Hat bottom. Can be used as a stand alone cymbal or blended with the current hats for a different sound

Nearly $4000 invested.

I'm asking $1500 or BO. Shipping will have to be worked out as I have no idea what it'll cost to package and ship something this large.

I will also consider trade for an AR15 varmint style rifle. Flat top receiver, 18" or 20" barrel, with scope preferred. Something like the Rock River Arms Coyote Carbine.

3ne3ka3m1ZZZZZZZZZ96c30904190aadf1eac.jp

3n03m03pcZZZZZZZZZ96cb3b0f8cdb8fe1879.jp

3n73mf3o3ZZZZZZZZZ96ca87268278eb71922.jp

3n33m83o3ZZZZZZZZZ96c638e3bec6db61aa3.jp

• Members

Interesting. I had no idea that there was a pricing police force on this forum. :cop:

You do realize it makes you look like your dissin other posts in an effort to spotlight your own, right? Why didn't you PM me instead? Or how about just allowing people to determine for themselves if this was a good value or not?

In any event, I appreciate your opinion.

My option of best offer still stands.

• Members

I apologize, I should have PMd you -- caught me in a bad mood. I don't intend to dis your post, but my advice still stands -- part it out and sell things individually and you'll get more for your stuff. That's just friendly advice from someone who has a lot of selling experience.

Archived