FS: 6-Piece Yamaha Stage Custom Drum Kit

draggboy

• Members

Up for sale (no trades) is a Yamaha Six-Piece Stage Custom Drum kit in a darkish green stain.It;s an actual stain, not a paint finish, so you can see the wood grain. It comes with a quite a few nice Yamaha and Gibraltar stands and all drums accept for the largest floor tom have very new heads including a superkick II bass drum head which sounds amazing and the rest with nice, great sounding, Aquarian heads. This kit includes an awesome sounding 6.5x14 Yamaha steel snare, a 22x17 bass drum which is very punchy and cuts through amazingly, 4 toms with sizes of 10, 12, for the rack toms and 14 and 16 for the floor toms. Most of the drums show little or no wear, only few small scratches but it's still a great looking kit and still looks new when cleaned up.The only area with much wear is the inside of the bass drum hoop where the bass pedal is clamped, which will happen to any drum kit. That should cover most the details but feel free to call me or email with any other questions. These drums are well known for sounding amazing and these ones are no exception. They sell regularly on ebay for 650-700 dollars, so these are priced so sell at $550. Buyer pays exact shipping cost. PM me for inquiries.

Aaron

They look just like pictured below accept I have two floor toms, the larger one isn't pictured.

sany0039f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived