WTB: Slingerland 14" Pink Sparkle Snare

MarsHottentot

• Members

Hey gang,

The drummer in the group I'm in just had an ebay transaction pulled out from under him. He offered to buy a pink sparkle snare that didn't sell for a slightly lower price, the seller (who he had had completed transactions with before) agreed.

The item was reposted at the agreed price and was sold to someone else within minutes of being posted. Instead of using a private listing, or telling the 'winner' that there was a mistake, the seller just kinda shrugged and that was that.

I mean, imagine that transaction in a store - you barter with a shop owner and make a deal. On the way to the counter, some other guy decides he wants it - at the same price - and the shop owner goes ahead and sells it to him. Well, that's ebay for you, sometimes.

Anyway, he's seriously bummed as he just bought a matching kick from the same seller, with full intentions of procuring the snare and well, that dream is dashed to the rocks!:lol:

So I want to see if I can score him one for Christmas.

The deal was for $175 (down from $199), I'm willing to go up to $225 via Paypal for a Slingerland 14" Pink Sparkle Snare like the one shown here.

4065128306_b476ecb439_o.jpg

(my own) for eBay feedback - it's 100% positive all around!

Archived