Tax Sale! - Octobans w/ Stand, 16" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash

CoolDrum3

• Members

The tax man cometh and I need to sell some of my treasured goodies to pay this damn $3200 property tax bill by the end of the month! Honestly, sometimes I think I'd be better off renting a condo! There will probably be more on the way, but this is it, for the moment. All prices include shipping. I'll take PayPal, but add 3% for their rediculous fees. Please e-mail me for pictures.

Tama Octobans w/ Stand

This is the high set...11" and 12", I believe. This is the same set they sell at Sam Ash. These drums are in pretty good condition, sans a couple of minor spots I touched up with a black Sharpie...the finish Tama puts on these doesn't like touching other hardware. You can hardly tell unless you're looking for it. They have relatively new (2 months) pinstripes on them. - $180

Sabian 16" AA Medium Thin Crash

I had gotten this with the intention of duplicating my HH setup with AA for practice. However, the cost is just not going to be doable for me...at least not right now. So, back I go to setting up and tearing down my cymbals 3 times a week for practices :(. It has been used (not abused) only 3 times and has some minor stick marks on it. It could pass for a floor model in the store. There's nothing that won't come off with a light cleaning. - $130

Thanks!

Eric

Archived