FS: Premier Signia Woodhoop LTD ED snare, 5.5x14

lossforgain

• Members

If you have played the 1990s-era Premier Signia maple drums, you know they are phenomenal. If you haven't played them, but you like a good maple snare, you owe it to yourself to find one and play it. They are some of the best Premiers ever made.

For just a couple of years, Premier offered some limited edition models with gold hardware accents and wood hoops. This is one of those rare snare drums -- I've only ever seen a few pop up, so they are certainly hard to find. I don't use the term "rare" lightly either -- if you can find 17 of them on ebay this week, that's not rare. If you see one a year or less, that's rare. If you are into rarity and want your drums to appreciate in value as you play them, this is a drum worth considering.

The Signia maple shell is 5ply with reinforcement rings (vintage Rogers design, anyone?) and sounds incredible. This drum obviously has the wood hoops as well which give it that (of course) extra-woody character and some awesome rim clicks. There are very few marks on this drum at all -- just a couple small scratches (tried to photograph one on the hoop) and some minor oxidation on the gold-plated lug posts. Any further questions, please PM me.

Signiawood1.jpg

Signiawood2.jpg

Signiawood3.jpg

Signiawood4.jpg

EDIT: $415 shipped in the US48!

Archived