Selling for a friend.

jcoulter

• Members

A buddy of mine is selling his drum set and asked me to list it for him. The drum set is Pearl Exports that have been unwrapped and wood stained (thanks, lossforgain). Here are the specs and a couple of pictures:

18" x 22" kick

10", 12", 14", 18" toms

14" x 5.5" snare

single kick drum pedal

hi-hat stand

straight cymbal stand (no cymbals)

DSC02171.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

Each drum will come with its own bag. The kit is slightly road warn (used to drum for Red Hill City) but kept indoors and in good condition.

He's asking $450 shipped. If you have any questions or request more photos, please don't hesitate to shoot me a reply, PM, or email me at directionsincluded[at]gmail[dot]com. Cheers!

• Members

You would be well advised to include a brand and other build details in your ad. I can tell you what they look like -- Pearl Export drums that have been unwrapped and refinished in a wood stain. If they are different/better shells than this, you should advertise that fact and you'll get a better response. Good luck!

• Members

I was wondering the make and model myself. I'll ask my buddy today and update the thread. I don't really know the first thing about drums; I'm a guitar guy. Judging by your tone, I'm assuming Pearl Exports are the equivalent of, say, a Fender Squier, haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived