FS: Zildjian A Custom 18" crashes (2!)

lossforgain

• Members

Yes, there are two. I have two. No, I didn't take a picture of just one and say there were two. I have pictures of both. Read on...

Zildjian A Custom crashes consistently sound good for me, and I've only occasionally had one that I was really displeased with. Usually those are in the smaller sizes -- the larger ones don't let me down. Both of these 18s sound full and shimmery, with just the right amount of wash and sustain for your rock/pop/country/metal setting. I've even seen an occasional A Custom on a jazz gig, but that's not my preference. But hey, if you buy it you can play it where you want and I promise not to complain. Or, if you want that monster pair of 18" hats that give a big fat CHUK when closed, buy them both. I'll cut a deal on the pair!

These two weigh about the same and sound about the same. One is older than the other and has more fingerprints and haze on it. The second one looks like you just bought it off the rack at your favorite drum store. Neither one has any issues with dings, dents, cracks or problems. Great cymbals.

Feel free to PM or email with questions. Not looking for trades on these at this time.

These are priced very well -- a new one is $245 at Musician's Friend/GC.

Thanks!

A Custom 18" crash number ONE:

SOLD

CIMG0392.jpg

CIMG0393.jpg

A Custom 18" crash number TWO:

$135 shipped in the US48

CIMG0394.jpg

CIMG0395.jpg

Archived