Ludwig Legacy (exotic) 4 piece set LIKE NEW

lossforgain

• Members

9x12 w/vibraband and small classic lugs, includes the Ludwig mounting arm/clamp

16x16 floor tom with elite brackets and large lugs

14x22 bass drum with elite spurs and no tom holder (virgin shell)

5x14 8 lug matching snare (Jazz Festival specs: P85, P32, bowtie lugs)

The drums are in BRAND NEW just-out-of-the-box condition, no dings other than the pedal spot, all original factory batter heads included. I have never gigged them, and have only had them a few months. New purchase price from one of the most competitive Ludwig dealers is about $2600.

MY NEW PRICE ON THESE:

$1925, or without the snare drum at $1650.

DEshowLegacy.jpg

That's me at the Delaware Drum Show behind these awesome Legacy drums. Check out a mini review from the show:

Note: Jeremy's Legacy kit is one of the best sounding drum kits I have heard in many moons. Jeremy tells no lies about the toms in that kit, especially the rack tom. The sound of that drum in particular was stopping drummers dead in their tracks all day long. That kit not only sounds like a drum kit is supposed to sound, it is (no BS) one of the best sounding kits I've ever heard. 3 ply maple, man did they do these drums right at Ludwig. I wish I could afford them. It'd be the last kit I'd ever need to buy.

Buyer pays actual shipping and PayPal fees if applicable, or I can meet for a local sale in most of Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Central/Eastern Pennsylvania.

Here are more pics (matching snare included, engraved snare not included):

DSCN2584.jpg

Photo0058.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

• Members

Don't miss this opportunity to grab one of the first Legacy kits ever made in natural maple! You won't see these floating around used on ebay.

Just put up my one and only price drop before the DE show. Please don't lowball me, I can't afford to take less than this. Thanks my friends!

Added an option to buy without the snare for $1699 - it's $1999 for the whole kit with snare.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived