FS: Roland VH-11, PD-100, Gilbraltar 9607MLUA Hi-hat Stand (vdrum VH11 PD100 hihat)

Thurston

• Members

I started buying Roland V-drums last year, intending to eventually build the whole kit and run through megadrum. Unfortunately, I just haven't had the time necessary to play with or on them (I'm primarily a guitar player). Stock pics given below, everything is in very good shape. I will take and send actual pics if requested.

Paypal preferred, will consider checks & money orders (must clear first), cash always works too (although I don't recommend it). 100% perfect feedback eBayer.

So I'm posting them here before I put them up on the bay, also posting on local CL.

1. Roland VH-11 dual-zone Hihats: These are preferred by many over the VH-12, works with a standard hihat stand, just like a regular hihat cymbal. $290

41TnxCAwcHL.jpg

2. Roland PD-100 Mesh single-zone v-drum: Mesh v-drum, uses foam cone design. $120

rolpd100.jpg

3. GIBRALTAR 9607ML-UA Ultra Adjust Hi-Hat Stand: Extremely flexible hihat stand allows you to move and lock down the hihat position in an infinite number of positions. $100

1105469_4715_popup.jpg

Archived