FS: Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute set

lossforgain

• Members

I'll say up front: these drums have been played and gigged, and have some scars. Any marks are superficial finish dings, no cracks in the shells of course. The worst scratches are on top of the bass drum, and a little bit on the backs of the toms. The bass drum also needs one spur leg, which I have on its way to me now and will be included. The finish is plum lacquer - black see-through with a purple tint. Hardware is chrome. Batter heads are almost new clear Emperors. Sizes: 10/12/16 hanging toms, 22 bass drum. Double tom mount, holder, and three single Yamaha tom arms are included. No other stands or hardware.

More pictures coming shortly - this one just gives an idea of the color. PM with any other questions.

Almost $3000 new these days, right? How about $900! Payment by PayPal gift or US Postal money order. I'll split the shipping cost with you, too. :thu:

DSCN3942-1.jpg

• Members

More pictures - showing the worst of the scratches. Not as bad as I thought actually. I'd give the kit a 7 out of 10 for wear. Pics are as follows: 10" drum, 12" drum, 16" drum, 2 pics of the top of the bass, driver seat shot (minus the 10" tom). Closeups actually make the top of the BD appear worse than it is, but that's fine because you'll be happy with what you get!

CIMG1533.jpg

CIMG1532.jpg

CIMG1531.jpg

CIMG1528.jpg

CIMG1529.jpg

CIMG1530.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived