Studio sale: Voyager, Juno, All kinds of other stuff FS!

xparis001

• Members

Due to some serious unforseen bills, the electronic studio needs to be closed. I hope its temoporary, but we'll see. Anyway, here's the list:

-------------

Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue edition

My baby. Fully functional. running version 3.0. there's 2 small scratches, one under the keys thats about a quarter inch long, and one on the left corner, about the size of a pencil eraser that doesnt go through to the wood. honest, its just a minor bump. I can see if i can get pics with my cell phone tonight. Also included is the VX-351 CV expander(!). I also have the manual, cable for the VX-351, and original box.

$2550 + shipping. discount if you're in the boston area and can pick it up.

-------------

Roland Juno 106

sweet polysynth. you know the one. Tho everyone loves it, its still underrated in my opinion. All 6 voices are fully functional, no voice 5 problem. This baby's in practically mint condition. I'm tempted to say mint, but I'm at work and dont want to forget anything. again, I can try to get pics with my cell phone tonight. Also comes with an original manual and a hard shell road case.

$400 + shipping. discount if you're in the boston area and can pick it up.

------------

Oberheim Matrix 1000

black face. Nice 6 voice 2 osc per voice analogue with some crazy mod possibilities if you crack the hood with an editor. it's served me well, and it looks it. this one has some scrapes and scratches, rad rash etc, but it performs well. I'm pretty sure its the latest firmware - it works well with an editor at least, which is nice. as nice as the juno, but they sound completely different. Manual included (it might be a photocopy, I dont remember.

$150 + shipping.

------------

Korg Z1

so much more than a VA. sick physical modelling. One of my favorites, and if i had a choice, a keeper, but its just not being used. 12 voice model. COndition is decent. It's old, and so the silver finish has turned to a more dirty looking grey, which was -and as far as I know still is - an issue with korg silver paint on plastic synths. this one was my main controller for software, and some rack modules, so its got some masking tape on the controllers, showing the midi cc number, and some tape residue. A little goo remover will take care of it. again, I can see if i can get pics with my cell phone tonight.

$350 + shipping. discount if you're in the boston area and can pick it up.

------------

Akai MFC-42 midi filter controller

sweet filter module. sounds amazing when running something digital through it. bring some analog flavor to your cold romplers. good times! This one's in decent condition. The line / phono switch next to the RCA in on the back is broken, but like you care about that, right? :)

$125 + shipping. discount if you're in the boston area and can pick it up.

-------------

Edirol UM-880 8x8 midi interface

my favorite 8 channel midi interface, and I've had them all. (honest!). usb connectivity to the computer, but unlike other midi interfaces, routing can be accomplished from the front panel as well.

$200 + shipping. discount if you're in the boston area and can pick it up.

------------

Apex A-Frame stand (LOCAL BOSTON PICKUP ONLY)

sweet new apex A-Frame stand. 3 tiers, with 4 pairs of long arms, and 1 pair of short arms. In it's heyday, it held a juno, korg z1, tr808, tr909 and an mpc 2000xl. All kinds of options for all sorts of cool gear.

It all cost me $350 last year. $175 takes it. Local pickup only.

------------

Archived