SPAM: Say it aint so! Waldorf Q for sale

SonnyBlack

• Members

hello fellas.

Well it seems that I have to do the unthinkable. Last week I was informed that I have an outstanding balance at my university that I need to pay up before i graduate (3 weeks) otherwise I dont walk. Since Im going to school full time at the moment and arent working it seems as I have to let go one of my two synths. It came down to either the XTk or the Q. So............

Im putting up my blue and grey Waldorf Q synth for sale. Its in perfect condition (all knobs, buttons work flawlessly). Cosmetically its in perfect condition except for two small paint chips on each of the two top corners of the plastic sides of the synth. Ill try and post up some pics of the unit tommorow. Its merely cosmetic. Everything works perfectly on this Q. It comes with the ORIGINAL box and perfect condition binded manual as well as power supply.

Im asking for $1100 on most of the other classified places but Im willing to let it go to one of the good guys here at HC for $1000 shipped(continental US).

Get in on this great deal and get yourself a perfect Q as a nice Xmas gift for way below what they usually go for...

pm me for details.If you need references, just ask.

• Members

Archived