For Sale: ESI QuataFire 610, 6-in/10-out FireWire Mobile Recording Interface

DannyA

• Members

The QuataFire 610 is an ultra-compact, FireWire compatible audio/MIDI recording interface (high-end external sound card) compatible with XP/Vista and OS X.

You can pick one up new for $350-$400+, so I'm selling this unit--in perfect condition--for $225. I'm located in San Francisco, but willing to ship (I don't have the box, but would pack it safe and sound in USPS packaging).

qf610.jpg

FRONT PANEL: 2 Combo [XLR & 1/4"] jacks for inputs 1&2, MIC/LINE switch, INST. (Hi-Z) switch, +48V phantom power switch, Input Gain control, Headphone output with Headphone volume control. REAR PANEL: RCA type connectors for analog inputs 3&4 and outputs 1-4, S/PDIF coaxial I/O, 1/4" jacks for Analog outputs 5-8, MIDI 2-in 2-out.

QuataFire-610-rear-lg.jpg

The ESI/Ego Systems QuataFire 610 offers top quality 24-bit 192 kHz output and 96 kHz input audio performance and its 6-in/10-out configuration offers great flexibility whether you're recording, driving a 7.1 surround sound system, or routing discrete outputs to a mixer.

QuataFire 610 features mic/line inputs with built-in preamps and +48V phantom power, individual gain controls, headphone output with volume control, 32 channel MIDI I/O, and S/PDIF digital I/O.

It also allows you to monitor your inputs through the internal digital mixer for direct monitoring with zero latency.

QuataFire 610 can be completely FireWire bus-powered for ultimate mobile applications.

Features

* supports up to 24-bit / 192 kHz output and 96 kHz input

* 4-in/8-out analog I/O

* 2 channel S/PDIF coaxial digital I/O

* 32 channel MIDI I/O

* dual mic/line preamps with gain control and +48V phantom power

* direct instrument (Hi-Z) input control mic/inst on input 2

* 1 headphone output with amp and volume control

* direct monitoring (zero latency) with internal digital mixer