FS/T - Peavey 412TVX in NE KS, NW MO

mlwarriner

• Members

OK, I've got to get a smaller cabinet, so the Peavey has to go. It's a great cab, with lows for days, but...it's just too dang big. I need something smaller that I can transport.

So here's the deal. I'd like to see $350 out of this cabinet, plus some delivery fee (I won't ship it, at all. Sorry, too big, too heavy, too much of a P.I.T.A.) but I'll gladly deliver it within let's say 350 miles of the greater KC Metro Area for a negotiable amount of cash.

As for trades, I would be interested in 2x12 cabs, 4x10 cabs, or a combination of 10's 12's and 15's enough to make a good, loud stage rig (occasionally, I have to play without PA support...). Avatar, Dr. Bass, Peavey, Ampeg, whatever. I'm not overly brand-particular.

Overall, the cab is in decent condition. There is some tearing of the tolex, as is to be expected with a cabinet this large, but noting major. Everything in the cabinet is 100% functional. 1000 watts at 4 ohms, IIRC. The watt rating may be a little lower than that, but I've fed this monster everything my GBE1200 had to offer, and it's taken it like a champ.

I really like the sound of this cabinet, but it's simply too much to move. I'm getting rid of my Gig Wagon, and will no longer be able to transport this cabinet.

So...whatcha got?

Archived