Peavey Rig for Sale

82Daion

• Members

I'm selling my Peavey Nitrobass and the matching 8 ohm 410TVX cabinet. The head is mint; the cab has some small tears in the covering, but is otherwise fully functional and ready to go. This is a great, clean-sounding rig with a lot of bottom and a wide range of tones.

PRICE DROP-$400.

I'd rather not ship it, although I will if absolutely necessary. I'd consider driving a fair distance to deliver the rig-if you're interested, please PM me with your location-anywhere in the Midwest is probably doable. We'd have to pick a weekend to do this, though-I'd need to know when to come home from school.

Thanks for looking.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In a week, I'll be off of school for the whole month of December, so transport will be much easier to arrange.

If you're in, say, Indiana, I can probably drive the whole distance. Illinois, I'd be willing to meet halfway. Other states are a possibility-just let me know.

• Members

I'm home, and chomping at the bit to get this thing out of here. If you're looking for a good starter rig with a lot of expansion potential, this is it.

As far as payment, Paypal would work, but is unnecessary if I deliver the rig to you, at which point cash would be much easier.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived