Peavey 410 TX Bass cab in Atlanta: $250

Kowalski

• Members

First off all sales are final, I am looking for $250 cash for this cab and, because it weighs 90 pounds, and I am offering it for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in the Atlanta area!

I bought this cab a few years back and haven't used it for much of anything for a while now. When I did use it last it was paired with a 100 watt guitar head...so realistically the speakers probably aren't even broken in yet seeing as it's rated for like 700 watts! The cab looks like it does the day I bought it (pics below) and while I was taking pics I discovered that the plastic, protective covering on the Peavey emblems on the handles was still in place! This cab has never been gigged and only been outside the house when I moved last.

In fact for the last few years it's basically sat in my music room with a phone on top of it and nothing plugged into it collecting dust. That being said I've finally decided to part ways with it so somebody who actually plays bass guitar can get some use out of it!

Some info about the cab: 350W RMS, 700W Program; single 8 ohm input jack; center mounted horn tweeter with frequency knob on the back of the amp; it's also a ported cab.

102.jpg

108.jpg

106.jpg

104.jpg

103.jpg

Holla back if you're interested!:o

:wave:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
First off all sales are final, I am looking for $250 cash for this cab and, because it weighs 90 pounds, and I am offering it for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in the Atlanta area!

I bought this cab a few years back and haven't used it for much of anything for a while now. When I did use it last it was paired with a 100 watt guitar head...so realistically the speakers probably aren't even broken in yet seeing as it's rated for like 700 watts! The cab looks like it does the day I bought it (pics below) and while I was taking pics I discovered that the plastic, protective covering on the Peavey emblems on the handles was still in place! This cab has never been gigged and only been outside the house when I moved last.

In fact for the last few years it's basically sat in my music room with a phone on top of it and nothing plugged into it collecting dust. That being said I've finally decided to part ways with it so somebody who actually plays bass guitar can get some use out of it!

Some info about the cab: 350W RMS, 700W Program; single 8 ohm input jack; center mounted horn tweeter with frequency knob on the back of the amp; it's also a ported cab.

102.jpg
108.jpg
106.jpg
104.jpg
103.jpg

Holla back if you're interested!
:o

:wave:

Hey firebird1999us. I think this is a steal. How about 175.00 and I will come and pick it up. I live in North Carolina. Holla back

Archived