Fender Bassman 150 watt combo

wwjd388

• Members

Great little amp.. The only issue with it is that the light inside the power switch is burnt out. Other than that though, a great amp!

Specs:

Musicians love the Fender Bassman 150 Bass Combo Amp for its reliability. Tilt-back real wood cab; 150W and single 12" driver with horn; 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid, contour, and XLR output for recording or PA reinforcement with level, pre/post switch, and ground lift. RCA aux in for CD player, effects loop, onboard compressor and more.

Fender Bassman 150 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:

* 19-1/4"W x 21"H x 17-1/4"D

* 39 lbs.

Fender Bassman 150 Bass Combo Amp Features:

* Full internal power with removable speaker cord that can be used for an external cab

* 150W power

* Fender special-design 12" Eminence USA PRO speaker with stamped frame

* Compression driver horn with full attenuation

* Real wood cab

* Tilt-back cab design

* Spring-loaded handles

* 3 bands of EQ with semi-parametric mid

* Compressor

* XLR output with level for recording or PA reinforcement

* -6dB input pad

* Mute switch with LED

* Contour (a variable scoop applied to mids)

* Headphone jack for silent practice

* Effects loop

* Tuner out

DSC03224.jpg

DSC03223.jpg

DSC03222.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

asking $320 shipped OBO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bump,

I just got one of these little guys a couple of weeks ago. It is very thick and punchy with really excellent low end for a small combo. I test-drove it against Yorkville and Ampeg and preferred the Fender.

Very versatile and the tilt-back feature is a real bonus for hearing yourself. I bought it to throw in the back seat of the car for weekly rehearsals. I got tired of taking apart my head / cab all the time. This makes set-up a breeze now. Plug-in AC, tilt back, Plug-in Bass, Ready.

Archived