FS/WTT:Acoustic 370 bass head

mikesuds

• Members

I can do pictures if someone would like. I am just trying to feel the water with this I guess. As a trade, I'd be looking for something somewhat similar, an old Sunn maybe? Or I would do this and cash for an Ampeg v4 head... Not looking for any cabs right now

Interested in other ideas as well though so let me know if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Still have it? I know you said no cabs, but I have this Schroeder 1210R, and I'm not really gigging at all now, so I don't use it... I'm looking for $400 for it. It's got an updated Selenium tweeter, and the thing sounds great. Deceptively room-filling.

I need a backup head for my tube behemoth, and that 370 would be perfect! Interested in talking?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Major BUMP.

Here are some pictures. They are pretty bad quality, camera phone is the best I can do right now, here you go:
1zc323q.jpg

Sliders all work perfectly, same with all switches for ground, power switch has no flaws whatsoever.
2akfdys.jpg

Here you can sort of see the knobs, which is the only issue with this head. They are all original knobs, but some of them have lines on them because somehow the outer edge got bumped? and broke off. the bass knob is how they are supposed to look. I have seen these on ebay before but I wasn't quick enough to grab them!
2zxzf3s.jpg

All jacks work, power cord is perfect condition.

• Members

Alright, I had one of these and would love to deal my way into this. I have a few things to offer, and then I'm done- unless you can wait a few weeks to make the sale, to which I'll commit.

1) I have a Burns Marquee 32" scale bass on ebay. I'll pull it if you want to deal here.

2) I have a Peavey Dyna-Bass Unity, US made, 1989. There's a mod on it, which is somewhat reversible. It's a sweet player- easiest I've ever played. But I'd rather have this head and play my Schecter. Pix and details if you're interested.

3) I have a Schroeder 1210R which needs a new 12" speaker. I can get the speaker and replace it, and it'll work perfectly. It's a nice cab! But this will be more of a negotiation on your part, as it's an expensive cab.

Right- you don't want a cab- I'm leaving it anyway in case you get an inspiration here...

Archived