Bass cabs

blinz

• Members

1- Warwick 4x10 - ported, handles 300 watts - mint condition - $250 obo

2- SOLD - BLB Sound 2x12 - rear ported - cosmetically challenged but structurally solid and sounds great - currently loaded with EV Force 12 speakers - SOLD

3- Peavey 1516 cabinet - great condition, handles 300 watts I believe - $200 obo

PM me if you are interested. Shipping would be quite expensive due to size and weight so local pickup is best.

• Members

How cosmetically challenged is the 2x12 (pics?). If it is not too bad I may be interested. Also, What is you zip and the weight of the cab so that I can calculate shipping.

Thanks

B&C

Structurally, this thing is built like a tank. Cosmetically, the tolex covering is pretty much beat to hell. I was going to rip it off and just paint it but never got around to it.

If you need something nice looking, the Warwick is mint.

Weight - I'm not sure but I'm guessing probably somewhere between 40 and 50 pounds. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more- that's really just a guess. It's definitely heavier than my 35 pound power amp. The EV speakers added a bit of weight. They have huge magnets. My zip is 17402.

Shipping dimensions - you're looking at a box at least 36 x 18 x 18 at minimum, maybe slightly bigger.

• Members

Since someone has asked this question, I figured I'd let everyone else know too. I am willing to sell the pair of EV Force 12 speakers or the pair of original Eminence speakers without the cab. Make me an offer and we'll talk.

I'm also open to trade offers. I need a bass head and/or a tube guitar combo amp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived