Ampeg BA-210SP for trade (or cash)

rpsands

• Members

Hey,

This is primarily aimed at people with the ability to make their way to Phoenix, AZ for a trade (or meet at some in-between location, e.g. Prescott or Cordes Junction or Casa Grande). If your trade is slick enough I might be willing to drive as far as LA (350 miles) since I can make some kind of excuse for the trip I'm sure.

I've got an Ampeg BA-210 SP, no footswitch, 9/10 condition (couple scratches, no issues playing). I like this thing, but the Ampeg sound - even after trying it again and again - is just not my bag.

I want a GK Backline 210 combo or similar (tilt back, 210 or 115, must have nice mids -- 400 RBIII or so would be fine). I'd like to stay with GK, but I'd be willing to consider Genz or something similarly mid-range heavy (or at least capable of that sound; scooped-only is unacceptable) . I would greatly prefer it having either no horn or an attenuator. It must tilt back. I'd be willing to throw in up to a hundred bucksish for the right deal, and be willing to entertain up to a hundredish from you.

I'd take 400 cash with no wiggle room and shipping is on you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived