Full Peavey Bass Rig CHEAP!

orwellguitar

• Members

Is USPS about the same? And could I get the amp part by part so instead of doing $350 once it would be over a longer period. Like I buy the head first, then after a week or two by a cab, then the next. It might save on shipping a little, at least it would feel like it would.

• Members

We wouldnt ship USPS becuase their tracking system is horrible and with something this big you would want to know where it is at all times, and if we sold it, it would have to be all at once or just sell one piece but i wouldn't be able to hold each peice for you over a period of a few weeks, mainly because the new gear needs to be paid off.

let me know what you want to do man!!

• Members

Ok, thanks. I'm not sure what I'll do. I don't have enough to get it now at least but one piece maybe. I would probably take the head since I have a 1x15. I need to save some money for once though so I don't know what I'll do.

• Members

example of shipping... a simple kick drum 3 states over.

usps: $76

ups: $46

fedex: $20

dhl: unknown, i've always had issues with them... i bought a cab and roadcase shipped separately (together would've cost freight) the same day from the same place, the case showed up 3 weeks later.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived