genz benz gb-600 for sale.

lumpy555

• Members

you know the gb 600 is one fine bass amplifier. i bought it from a forumite,its in perfect health!! 2 button footswitch,manuels,box,everything ready to supply you with kick ass bass thunder.fet-12ax7 tube preamp,5 band active e.q. xlr direct out,2-speed fan,speakon and 1/4 inchspeaker outs.this amp is in superb condition.$425.00 otherwise $425.00 is a great price.at one time i had the amp at a lower price to fund a spector bass,BUT that is a done deal!! bass is having problems. peace lumpy-ohio.$AVE NOW$$ LOWER PRICE!!! $425.00 THATS ALLLL FOLKS!

64431300rn0.th.jpg

31985355jm7.th.jpg

• Members

COME ON GUYS!!! ILL EVEN THROW IN FREE FREIGHT!!!!!!!! I HAVE TOOOO MANY BASS AMPS, SO THIS HAS TO GO!!! BESIDES I TOLD THE WIFEY THIS TIME I AM THININ THEE HERD,FOR GOOD!!! THE NEXT BASS AMP TO GO IS MY TRACE ELIOTT AH500X. PM ME WITH FINAL OFFERS ON THE GENZ BENZ...LUMP.. p.s. i know cap locks,blah,blah,blah!!!!

• Members

BESIDES I TOLD THE WIFEY THIS TIME I AM THININ THEE HERD,FOR GOOD!!!

Yeah right. :rolleyes::cop::p

Sorry about the hanging up part last weekend man, had to answer another call that was really important. I know you had wanted the cab I DID have for sale but you weren't paying attention in the thread when I said it was m.i.v. mang. :poke: No hard feelins?

Archived