WTT Orange AD200

iamredarrow

• Members

-----------EDIT-----------------

AD200 is traded for 300t. Yay, Harmony-Central. Thanks to cityinfiction for the hook-up!

I've got a 2003 Orange Ad200. It works every time, and is in pretty good cosmetic, with two lightly scraped corners and a small tear in the tolex. The amp has 6550's with about 40 hours on them. The silkscreening on the front is completely mint.

It's missing a screw in retainer nut on one of the 4 ohm taps. The jack still works absolutely fine, but I thought I should mention it.

I want a Sunn 300t pretty badly. I mean, an Ampeg SVT II wouldn't be the worst, or an old Mesa 400 with 6550's. Depending on what I'm trading for, it could be straight across or maybe if it's a wildly less expensive amp, cash also.

I can send pictures and whatever. It's a bit beautiful. I love it. It does not push drop b quite well enough, and I think another pair of 6550's would help that. I played it for a while in drop D and it was the most beautiful thing ever. Ever. I loved it for that. The gain and volume were incredible. I just can't get quite what I want out of it for b.

PM me or whatever.

Archived