AMPEG SVT 400-T BASS HEAD

lumpy555

• Members

I HAVE TO SELL MY BACK UP BASS AMP,SO HERE IT IS. AMPEG SVT-400T BI-AMPABLE,basically,its 2-200 watt amps stacked on top of each other.sometimes the first channel drops a little in volume,but the other is fine. it also has a helluva gain channel. it is harder to set-up and tweak than my kustom. i must have a NO-BELLS AND WHISTLES type of amp,so the groovebass it is!!! $220.00 is a fair price,as that is what i paid,and shipping is all yours and i will pack+insure it!! please pm me. lumpy....

1001582ah7.jpg

• Members

i dont have many pics left ,the digi. camra that my son owns is ,shall we say, hit or miss?? its not working say 65% of the time,so thats it on the pics. now age,im guessin round 1988-thru1993s?? just gussin. pm me . a forumite i thinks wants it,but i am waiting for his reply. i have free long distance on my telly,so if you wanna talk pm me your num. or i can pm you mine. no strings attached,strict confidance on my end. done a few buys,sell+trades here and on the amps forums... piece-out,yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! broham lumpy......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived