Mesa Boogie 1516 Bass Cabinet - $600

Mikemtm

• Members

I have a Mesa 1516 if you are interested. It's an older model, but it is in good shape. The 1516 had one 15" one 10" and 2 6s". It's very easy to move around. There are some scratches on the tolex from use, but overall it is in good shape. It has removable casters. It's about 16 inches taller than a 4x10. Price being asked is $450. To view click on the link below. Will trade for a 5 string bass, Roland SPD-S or High gain guitar head.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/Fenix511/SNC10433-1.jpg

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, these are 4 ohm, 400 watts. When running it like this, I assume it will be powering all four speakers? How much does that sucker way?

I'm currently in Athens Ohio-would you possible be up for a trade? I've got a n 4 ohm Eden 212 that I really love for about every genre(sounds INCREDIBLE with a pick, any style, and for jazz/funk) except technical metal. It just doesn't seem to have the punch I love from 4x10's when I play metal (I play finger style, with a pick it wouldn't be such a problem :( ). I'd love the ability to have a 15 with smaller speakers for punch, all in one unit. Let me know.

• Members

You are correct this is a 400 watt cab. All the speakers work at the same time. It weighs about 90-100 lbs. It's built like a tank. It sounds great. I am up for a trade, but I am not looking for a bass cabinet at this time. I am also selling and Ampeg 8x10. I would consider guitars, bass guitars, amp heads, 4x12 guitar cabinets, etc.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I have the straght and angled Blue Voodoo 4x12 cabinets and the 65 watt head. The cabs have the vintage 30's and are 200 watts. They can be run in stereo or mono if you are intrested in a trade for them?

Archived