Ampeg SVT-215E

• Members

Alrighty, I've decided it's finally time to sell the Ampeg 215. I'd like to get $550 out of it, but I'm NOT going to ship this thing unless you really want me to. (You're looking at upwards of $150 to ship). I can get pics up in a bit. It has the normal "Ampeg" wear and tear, but nothing horrible up front, it's mostly in back by the runners. 4 ohm, 600w. No tweeter. Old school 215 tone. Willing to negotiate if you'll come pick it up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Central Indiana? I'm in southwest Indiana.Would probably be interested,but I'm in the process of building a kick-ass P.A. Good Luck!

Thanks!

I really need this gone. I'm going to be moving in about a month, and don't want to take this with me. I would love to see it go!

• Members

How far from West Lafayette?

Funny you ask...just drove there to buy my gf a car last night. Depending on what route you take, anywhere from an hour and a half to two and a half hours. Roughly 90 miles. If you're interested, PM me and maybe I can work something out with you. I have a friend that has a blazer I may be able to borrow and meet you somewhere (Kokomo/Tipton area?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...