kaiser_sosea

• Members

Hello all, here we have an Avatar B212 Neo in Red Tolex which sell for $467 new, direct from Avatar. This is the cab loaded with the newer extended Xmax speakers. I purchased this in July 2007 direct from Avatar. The cab sounds IMO phenomenal but has had very little play time. It's been gigged about 5 times and other then that sat in my smoke free home as I have a practice rig where the band rehearses. This cab is 4 ohms and handles 500 watts. There are no functionality issues with the cab however there is an asthetic qualm. I purchased this in the scratch, dent, and overstock from Avatar. There is a slight flaw in the tolex, where it ends inside the port there is a bit of bubbling but has been the same since I got the cab and it in no way affects performance. Because of this Avatar did not include their badge on the cab. If you have any other questions please let me know. The only reason I am getting rid of this is to purchase an Avatar SB112 so I can have two of those stacked for modularity purposes, I love the sound of this cab. For more manufacturer info read here: http://avatarspeakers.com/

I can take some more pictures if necessary. ASKING $325 SHIPPED, IF YOU THINK THIS IS UNREASONABLE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER. If you would like you can also read my eBay positive feedback : kaiser_sosea83 . Thanks for Looking!

BeforeHalloweenPics007.jpg

December23rd2008010.jpg

MiddleofAprilshirts046.jpg

Bass Guitar Amplifier Cabinet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This was a super smooth transaction. I sent him funds via paypal in the evening and the cabinet was in the mail the next day and the tracking number was also in my email inbox that day. He also took the time to meticulously pack it with tons of peanuts and super strong strong tape to seal up the cardboard box it was shipped in. Furthermore, he even sent me a follow up email just to make sure I was happy when it arrived and all of his communications were super quick. I literally could not have asked for a better transaction!

• 4 months later...

Archived