FT: Carvin F-300 Power amp

Holymountainman

• Members

Carvin F300 power amp up for grabs. Mint condition, just changed the power fuse on it the other day. Insides are CLEAN!!

I'm pricing this at around 200$ or OBO.

As far as trades go I'm looking for random guitar pedal, 4 brand new 6l6 tubes, humbucker pick up, Really anything. I have no use for the Carvin.

PM me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

WARNING!!!!!! Amp came dirty, not as described, and with the wrong fuse in it. One channel didnt work, one didnt work properly. Said he would refund my money, then communication stopped on his end. Paypal dispute opened. What the {censored} use do I have for a broken {censored}ing poweramp?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

{censored} paypal. It doesnt matter how good of a standing you have with them. I've been a verified member for years with a 5k credit limit (i believe) on my paypal visa card. They will still {censored} you. This coward sent me a broken, dirty amp that was packed with {censored}ing plastic wrap. It was literally sticking out of the box when it arrived. It literally had cobwebs and dirt inside of the amp.

This is their response to my claim "Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User

Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It

does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods

received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a

refund."

The package was {censored}ing damaged in shipping. The rack ears got bent and the top came off. They ended the claim without asking any questions to either party.

Be careful out there. This gives EVERYONE out there in cyberspace to send out BROKEN gear and get full price for it.

God damn it im so pissed.

Archived