WTTF: Bass amp

Mr_GoodBomb

• Members

I would really like to get a new bass amp... I've been using a Fender Bassman Ten 4x10 combo, but it's my guitarists and he wants to use it for guitar again. Preferably, I would like something similar to that (somewhat lower wattage, tube, fairly compact, vintage-sounding over modern). If I could find that exactly, I'd be set.

I have this to trade for. An odd trade offer, but it's of good value (I'm asking $400, but they're on Ebay for up to $650 used, they're $800 new).

This is a BC Rich 10-string guitar, neck thru, very good condition. It's built like a 12-string without the doubled low E and A, so that chords don't get quite as muddled and cluttered. Rockfield humbuckers sound great, very clear. Badass-style 10-string bridge. The added 4 strings are string-thru through the headstock and the extra tuners are at the bottom of the very unique body style. No real scratches or dings to take pictures of, the edges at the very bottom have some very small dings from being sat upright, but that's to be expected, and no chips. The front and back are very clean. It can also have the added strings removed to be played as a normal 6 string (many players have done this). $400 plus shipping ($20-25).

BCRichfrontwhite.jpg

BCRichheadstock.jpg

BCRichclosefront.jpg

BCRichback.jpg

PM me. Thanks!

Archived