Custom Ampeg 8x10 $350

motzman13

• Members

This is a one of a kind cabinet perfect for someone into 60's and 70's music. I wish I could keep this cab, but due to selling my truck I need a smaller cab. I have played this cab with an ampeg svt and have never turned it above 2 or 3. The cab is at my buddies house so I will try and get some pictures taken. All speakers work perfectly. This cabinet functions perfectly, but has been cosmetically changed. I peeled the tolex off the sides of the amp to make it just wood. I upgraded the old wheels to heavy duty swiveling wheels, and I replaced the black grill cloth with 60s style paisley fabric. This was done professionally over the orignal frame and has the ampeg logos attached. The grill cloth is not for everyone and if you play in a metal band paisley may not be your cup of tea... if so it would be super easy to replace the grill or just take it off. This is a great deal on one of the most iconic bass cabinets of all time. I am in San Diego so if you can make it down here the cab is yours.

Archived