WTB, WTTF Bass amp

wrathchild1

• Members

looking to buy a cheaper, but nice sounding amp.

some like a GK, let me know what you got,

I use a ric, and a jazz bass, after a Maiden, tool, rush tone.

I have a ton of guitar gear FT USA floyd rose strat, Gibson V, Explorer, marshall SLX, and MKIII..

Or some $, up to 400.

PM me. :thu:

• Members

If you can just find $100 more I'll ship you my Genz Benz Shuttle 6 head. Warranty transfers. I bought new in March of 2009 and I'll include an extra 12AX7 pre amp tube. Not that you'll need it. All original packaging...

You should do this.

• Members

If you can just find $100 more I'll ship you my Genz Benz Shuttle 6 head. Warranty transfers. I bought new in March of 2009 and I'll include an extra 12AX7 pre amp tube. Not that you'll need it. All original packaging...

i dont know these amps, at all.

i'lll look into it

• Members

If you can go $600.00 I have a Yorkville XS 800 head in a SKB 4-space rack,and a 4 ohm,4-ten Avatar box.Black tolex(not carpet) with an excellent padded cover!!! This is a killer deal.Ask aound.PM me for pics if interested!

where r located?.

i'll send u a pm

• Members

You should give this a good looking into. This is the head I use now and couldn't be happier. Less than 4lbs and 600watts @4ohms. And Genz Benz has the best customer service, hands down!

Archived