FS: Bergantino IP112 and EX112 with Pics

FenderP

• Members

Now that I'm not really doing the rock thing, I don't use my Berg setup, so it's time to part with it. It pains me a little since it's a killer setup, but I just don't need the power anymore.

I used this rig for awhile while doing a Rush tribute band and a cover band. The IP112 alone is 500 watts, but paired with the EX112, it is 1000(!). Add your own preamp, and you're good to go. I am selling my LowEnd True Voice, and Ampeg SVP-CL wich could be preamps.

The EX112 is the original EX112, not the newer one.

I had the IP112 re-tolexed with the Ampeg tolex, but never got around to doing the EX112.

Pics can be seen here:

http://www.allanhirt.com/bergantino.html

The IP112 comes with the cover (pictured), power cord (pictured), 1/4" to XLR cable (pictured), and a speakon cable to connect the IP and the EX (not pictured).

Price:

IP112 - $1350 including shipping in the lower 48

EX112 - $350 including shipping in the lower 48

If you buy both - $1600 including shipping in the lower 48

I will sell internationally and outside the lower 48, so inquire and I'll get a shipping estimate from UPS. I always take my stuff to get packed and shipped at the UPS Store for items like this.

Payment Terms: PayPal preferred - the personal option. have 100% positive feedback on TalkBass, eBay, and head-fi, so I take selling seriously and never misrepresent an item.

I would consider a money order if it was a US Postal one or an international money order drawn in US dollars, but that will take time and delay the transaction.

As soon as I get payment, I will confirm your address and get it out in a day or two. I always e-mail tracking numbers so you can see its progress.

No trade offers accepted. I am not looking for anything.

• 7 months later...

Archived