FS: Low Down Sound 8x8 Custom Cabinet w/padded cover

Rapisme

• Members

For sale is a LDS 8x8 cabinet. Its somewhat odd in that its a three-way cabinet. 6x8's for lows, 2x8's(different drivers)for mid's and a tweeter. The mid's & tweeter are angled up which really makes this cabinet easy to hear. It also has a storage compartment behind the top two drivers. Its a tilt-back design with one handle on top and one on each side. It will handle 1,000 watts and is a 5.3 ohm cabinet.

It sounds great! Tight & punchy and very clear. Its in near perfect condition. Also included is a padded Tuki cover. Its heavy so this one is a local pickup only. I am willing to drive and meet within a reasonable distance(I'm in Queens county, NY) as boxing and shipping this will be pricy.

f I remember correctly, the six lower drivers are B&C's or whatever Don's favorite long throw drivers are. The two 8" mid drivers I THINK are Eminence and the tweeter is a Selenium. I'm sure if you talk to Don about this cab, we will remember it.

Its a GREAT cabinet. Whoever gets it will never need anything else.

$750.00 takes it away.