FS:GK 1001RBII with Bi-Amp speakon cables

deep

• Members

Up for sale is a GK 1001RB-II. It's in very good shape. Sounds wonderful and is very powerful with 700W into 4 ohms and 460W into 8 ohms. I bought this new in mid to late '03. There are no issues with this amp except for some rack rash and a scratch on the underside and a chipped left 1/4" speaker input which does not effect it's use at all.

Other than those minor things it works great, sounds great.

I used it for a year and then it stayed as a back-up amp while I used my other 1001RB. It has been in a road case for a long time and never gets any use. I use my other GK so this one has to go.

Two Speakon cables will be included with this. These are for the Bi-Amp feature with GK cabs. It has the original manual as well as the two clamps used for hooking the head onto RBH cabinets for "tilt back" purposes. I do not have the rack ears for this.

***Lowered price for this weekend***$430 SHIPPED*** These retail for around $749 new. Was $445 shipped. All the power, features and reliability of a new one at a much reduced cost. (I just lowered the price because I just noticed that chip on the speaker input) CONUS ONLY. Paypal or usps money order.

Please PM me with any questions or inquiries. Photos below. Sorry for photo quality.

These are the specs:

1001RB-II

Archived