Bass speaker cab 115 3-way no-compromise

David Spangler

• Members

This cab was designed as a no-compromise high-performance unit. The designer used the Eminence/Harris Eminence Designer software to create the system. The 15" is the Eminence Kappa Pro, The mid-range is the Eminence LA6-CBMR and the HF driver is the Eminence APT:200 Super Tweeter. The crossover network is the Eminence PXB3:3K5 3 Way. Both the mid and HF have heavy-duty level controls. The cabinet was constructed to the software specifications, ported and tuned and built from 11-ply birch 3/4" plywood. The grille is perforated steel. The cabinet was taken to a shop to have the pickup bed liner sprayed on it for an indestructible finish. Handles are spring-loaded recessed 1 top and 1 on each side. The goal was to accurately produce frequencies from 40 to 20KHz for electric bass and the results are outstanding! I have another bass cabinet I use with 2-12s but am playing less bass than guitar, so need to sell some gear. Prefer to sell in the greater San Antonio/Austin area but will ship as oversize. You will not be disappointed.

Asking $379 plus shipping PayPal.

Buy with confidence and check my 100% positive feedback on eBay as member spangler41.

Please reply to my e-mail spangler41 (at) gmail (dot) com as I do not check my messages regularly on HC.

Archived