Peavey Grind BXP (Not NTB)

xOriginalNinjax

• Members

I am currently trying to sell a Peavey Grind BXP (Not the NTB). I am asking between $300-500. I really hate to part with this bass, but I'm looking for a little different tone, so I want to buy and upgrade either a Fender Jazz bass in black (Will trade for possibly) or a Schecter CV-4 Black Cherry (would also trade for). Also, I would be willing to trade for any bass that had double jazz pickups with a jazz profile neck, or any bass with either double or single MM style pickups with any neck, preferably in black but other colors would be fine, e-mail me pics and I'll consider it. The pics are shown below and have notes on them. Also included, but not shown is the OHSC. I will also include either a chrome or black set of Dunlop straplocks, depending on which I have, because I don't remember. Thanks for looking! Feel free to email with any questions, and I should reply within an hour or two, depending on if I'm in class or not. Thank you so much again, and I hope you consider buying this.

actionjk7.jpg

For those of you who use or know pick sizes, this is a 2mm gator, and fits perfectly between the fretboard and strings, almost all the way down the neck, amazing action.

bodyshotqs2.jpg

This is obviously not the HH pickup config. It has the PJ config with upgrade to EMGs professionally installed...well...we'll get to how "professional" that was...

booboofo1.jpg

This is from that "install". The guy did an amazing wiring job, but somehow overtightened or dropped my bass...and now we have this crack. I've had it looked at by another person, and they said it was just in the finish, so it's a simple fix, but I don't want to ruin it, and I'm in college...

bridgevz7.jpg

This is a Hipshot Triple-Lock Down bridge, that came factory. This can be strung either through-bridge, as I have it, or through body, either of which work.

headstockhi9.jpg

This is just to show the matching headstock and condition of the tuners. I didn't play this for over 2 months, pulled it out of the case, and it was still in tune. That's how good this thing is.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived